Landlords Insurance

Millards Insurance specialises in Landlords’ Insurance for commercial premises, blocks of flats, and residential properties.

We are aware of the obligations and legislation landlords contend with—gas safety regulations, electrical inspections, tax, the list goes on. We have highlighted certain areas of information which may be of assistance to you. Letting Requirements change regularly so we would recommend you speak to the relevant professionals in the appropriate fields.

If you are unfortunate enough to have an empty property, we can help; while many insurers will decline to cover unoccupied properties, we have access to a number of specialist schemes that provide insurance cover on such premises. You will need to consider the level of cover you require as the cost can vary considerably. If you would like to discuss your requirements for any type of property insurance, please give us a call on the numbers listed above; we would be happy to discuss your cover needs and obtain quotations for you. Alternatively, we have an online facility which will immediately give you a quote or you can complete the form below.

For large property portfolios, you may prefer to phone us to discuss your requirements with one of our specialist advisors.

(N.b. policies are available to residents of the UK only.)

HomeBusiness InsuranceDomestic InsurancesTravel InsuranceTerms of businessContact Us